My Spectrum Services
Meeting the Spectrum of your needs…
- Assessments (diagnostic and functional)- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS 2), Autism Diagnostic Interview (ADI-R), Adaptive Behaviour Assessment System (ABAS-3), Social Responsiveness Scale 2nd edition (SRS-2), Sensory Profile, multiple Mental Health and Biopsychosocial, Mental State Examinations, Positive Behaviour Support Assessments and more…
- Therapeutic supports- Individual, Group, Family, Relationships
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Equine Therapy
- Farm based therapy
- Sensory Integrated practice
- NDIS Support Workers- Access Social, Community and Recreational Environments
- Provisional Psychology
- Mental Health Social Work
- Occupational Therapy- Functional Capacity Assessments, Evaluations and Treatment Plans
- Allied Health Assistants
- Teen Social Groups
- Support Coordination
Who are we?
My Spectrum Services is a Gladstone QLD based team of Allied Health, Mental Health and Disability Professionals with lived and shared experiences.
After identifying the large need of people within the region, the Director Shannara decided to create a space where people can receive the support they need in an environment of their choosing.
The team has now grown to ensure a holistic transdisciplinary approach. The team can provide the above assessments to help with your individualised plans and/or NDIS goals.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.